Bananas Foster entered my life as a college student and ignited my tastebuds for warm bananas and cinnamon! Here’s a healthy breakfast version.
- One banana diced
- 2 small apples or one large apple diced
- Honey or pure maple syrup
- Cover bottom of small sauce pan with water.
- Add apples and a dash of cinnamon and set to boil. AS SOON as the water starts to bubble remove from heat (we want to quickly heat without losing too many nutrients)..apples should still be fairly crunchy.
- Place in bowl and toss in bananas.
- Top with honey or maple syrup and cinnamon to taste (you can totally skip the honey or syrup if you want).