I make vegan pizza all the time using a variety of ideas for crusts. I like to maintain gluten free as much as possible and found an amazing crust mix while shopping last weekend, check it out!
I simply followed the instructions on the Simple Meals box…simple enough!
For the toppings:
Balsamic garlic glazed onions–
- Slice a small onion cutting and separating into strips.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic
- Cover the bottom of a pan with balsamic vinegar and cook on med-low for 10min until soft and fragrant, set aside to cool.
Chop about 1/2 cup fresh basil
I cooked one Hilary’s quinoa burger and crumbled it for the “meat,” which is totally optional
Dairy Free Parmesan cheese
- After the crust is cooked, use a spoon to put a layer of organic tomato paste on the crust.
- Next layer the onion mixture and top with quinoa crumbles and basil
- End with a light layer of Parmesan cheese
Bake 350 degrees an additional 15 minutes and serve!